Followers

Sunday 30 September 2018

We Love to Create Challenge 13



Hi Everyone 
Its time for another challenge over at We Love To Create  Where we are loving everything Mixed Media.

For this months challenge I created I have decorated a 8"v8" canvas using book paper, & watercolours to create a galaxy sky effect, I have then gone over it with heavy Gel Medium and some polkadoodles Stencils. I then highlighted the texture using gilding wax. Finally I added my unicorn from Octavia - Frosted Winter and blinged her up with some embellishments from my stash. 

If you would like to see the whole process, I have uploaded a video on my YouTube Channel.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Worldwide Open Design Team - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Use a Smooshy Technique
Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee - Fairytale/Fantacy
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Crafty Fingers - Anything Goes
Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

crafty Hugs
Julia

3 comments: