Followers

Sunday 7 January 2018

Congratulations


Hi All,

I am back with another make from the gorgeous Winnie Celebrations 3 .. which you can find here I have coloured her up using Copic Markers and Spica pens. I have framed it using some gorgeous papers from the kit. I then embellished it using some of the gorgeous embelishments from the Stampin Unicorn, which you can find here

I would like to add this to the following challenges:

Simon Says - New ( New release )
Crafty Gals - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Julia

3 comments:

  1. hello jue! this is adorable, I luv your style of coloring...so sweet! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card!Love the color combo!Thank you for sharing with us at the Crafty Gals Corner this week!Hope you join us again soon!
    Hugs
    Kleri DT
    http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://kefartworx.co.uk/ (My blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very cute card! Love it! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next week too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete