Followers

Saturday 25 March 2017

Mixed Media Houses

Hi All,

This is a card I made to help me wage war on all my scraps. All the houses are made from scrap papers that I cut in random shapes to sort of resemble quirky houses, lots of layers of Gesso's and inks have been added, lots of stamping and a bit of heat embossing.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Wed Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Penny's paper Crafter - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
613 Av Create - Anything Goes


Crafty Hugs
Julia

10 comments:

  1. LOVE this my friend, the quirky homes look amazing and it's a great way to use up scraps. Colours are gorgeous and so is the whole design.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those scraps turned into Beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next to fashion - houses are my fav thing to craft. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ... well done. Very nice - the colors are amazing.... thank you for joining us a Brown Sugar Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - I love that you made the houses out of your scrap paper - the coordination of color hues is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation. Love the quirky looking houses. I would love to receive a card like that.Thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this fortnight. CraftyNatalie:DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! It would make such a fun journal layout......hmm....I may need to CASE this one! ; ) ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous make and thanks for joining us at crafty catz this week in our ANYTHING GOES challenge. Good luck in the draw.
    AuntySue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful idea and project! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
    Mary (DT member)

    ReplyDelete