Followers

Wednesday 31 August 2016

At Last I see the light

Hi All,

This is a card I made quite a while ago now .. using a fabulous Little Darling stamp ... Think I would like to attempt colouring it again now that I have done a few more Create and Learn classes over at Kit and Clowder and am now getting more confident in colouring backgrounds.

This has been coloured up with copics ... I have kept the embellies quite simple, a little gold thread stitching, and a few dies. Also I have sprinkled a little frantage over the card too.

I have shared this on FB when I first made it so I am not entering it into any challenges today, but hope you enjoy looking at it none the less :-)

Crafty Hugs
Juls

11 comments:

  1. ...and a darling card Juls.....very pretty colours and love the stitching.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always it's a really pretty creation Juls.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, lovely colours and sweet image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is a gorgeous card Juls, love the very cute image and your amazing colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring, I love the background!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your colouring again Juls, the lights are fabulous as is your SC lady.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design Juls, fab colours and such pretty design papers :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juls this is absolutely STUNNING!!!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jules, your coloring is stellar! Fab image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Juls!! Your background is fab!! I just bought this stamp for a candy and one for me of course too. I must colour it up soon. I just love the rich colours you used in the background and the extra lanterns. Amazing job hun. Beautifully coloured and such a pretty card shape. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete