Followers

Monday 23 February 2015

Snow Day

Hello All,

Well we are covered in snow here in the north of Scotland ... As my husband has an outside job, it has been a bit of a snow day, so he was able to spend some quality time with our daughter and I was able to spend some quality time with my craft stash!! LOL

This was an image I coloured up a few weeks ago, I think to date it is the colouring I am most proud of. The image is from Hannah Lynn, and yes I was inspired by Elsia from frozen ... I have a frozen obsessed little girl, what can I say!! .... I have coloured this one up with my copics:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Eyes: B99, B24, B91
Eyeshadow: V01, V04, BV23
Lips: RV09, RV06, RV02, E04
Hair: BV25, E71, E43, E41, E40

Owl: W9, BV23, BV31, BV20, YR12

Dress: BG09, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG01, BG000, B16, B14, B12, B00

I have stamped around the image with some snowflake stamps from WRMK and embossed with WOW snowflake sparkle embossing powder, then I have colour tinted the paper with distress ink, Tumbled glass. I have then stitched round the edge with some sparkly thread.

I have teamed it up with papers Bo Bunny/Country Garden. I have used Heartfelt dies with co-ordinating stamps, ( Leafy Bloom )again they have been stamped and embossed with the WOW powders to match the snowflakes. and I have used an x-cut punch and cottage Cuts -Winter Bloom for all the snowflakes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe - For the Girls
Crafting from the heart - Anything Goes
Just Inspirational - Handmade flowers
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Crafting for all seasons - Dies & Punches
4 Crafty Chicks - Things with Wings
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy - Tic Tac Toe ( Die or Punch, Ribbon, Wet emboss )
That Craft Place - Film Inspired - (Frozen)
613 Av - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Anything Goes

As always thanks for looking
Crafty Hugs
Juls

31 comments:

  1. Hi from your newest follower, this is stunning, lovely colouring and love the blues x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Juls, love the soft colour, beautiful!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, such a pretty image and your colouring is stunning. I love all your beautiful detailing too.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is stunning that is one beautiful image coloured perfectly, such wonderful soft colours, superb make.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you to be able to have a craft day!! This is GORGEOUS Juls...your colouring is simply beautiful!! I love the design and all your lovely embellishments!! Thank you for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy "Tic Tac Toe"!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning and your coloring is gorgeous, I love her hair!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Juls. The image is beautifully coloured and I love the pretty blues, flowers and die-cuts x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!!! Now that's some awesome coloring there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your creation looks fabulous and the colours are perfect......♥ aNNie

    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, Juls! Your coloring is amazing! Yay for snow days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Juls..... I'm loving EVERYTHING about this gorgeous creation...... but my jaw hit the floor when I saw your colouring!! STUNNING is the only word for it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow so stunning juls.i love this Hannah Lynn image and i love your frozen design and colours.fabulous colouring too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card, lovely blue color and stunning coloring of the image!Regards from another "Elizabeth Bennet".. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Juls, very much on the Frozen theme, love it, great soft blues and layers. Just perfect. Good to hear you got some quality crafting time, the bad weather is good like that!
    Hugs and happy crafting,

    Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a stunner!!! Totally awesome colouring and the image is so beautiful.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. No wonder you are proud of this, Juls - your colouring is absolutely stunning.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Juls, this is so beautiful. Your colouring and design are stunning as always. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wowwww Juls! This is GORGEOUS! And your colouring is just absolutely BEAUUUTIFUL! I love it dear!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great job, love the colors. Awesomeness for sure. Thanks for entering our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Hugs!
    Leanne DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your coloring is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I am in awe of your talent; this is breathtaking. You should frame this and hang it in your daughters room. Inspired by Frozen and she will love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow This is stunning. Thanks for joining us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh squeal Juls!! This is just gorgeous - and your colouring is amaaaaaazing!

    Hugs

    Di

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a dreamy card Juls, gorgeously girly and such amazing colouring, really makes your image pop! :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  25. I just wanted to say, WOW!!!!! I am not at all surprised that you are proud of this flawless colouring!!! It is honestly one of the best that I have ever seen! I hope the weather has improved for you in the mean time!!!! Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Totally amazing work. I bought this digi a couple of days ago and know mine will never be as good as this. One of the best cards I have seen in a while
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Juls, I just spotted this in your blogroll and had to click over! Hunny, this is insanely beautiful! That colouring, oh my goodness, it is just so so gorgeous!! But it's the way you've put your card together, all those beautiful embellishments and finishing touches that take your incredibly beautiful colouring to the next level! I love it so so much!! That's one to feel very VERY proud of. It's beautiful in every detail hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete