Followers

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Been Colouring

Hello All,

I have been M.I.A ..... I have still been crafting a little, In between working on the house e.c.t ..... most of my energies though are being spent trying to improve my colouring skills ..... I have learned so much from joining in Alyce's classes and would recommend you check out her website and facebook group www.kitandclowder.com ...... If you have not joined this fab group already I would soooooo recommend it. Hopefully some of my coloured images will be getting turned into cards soon :-) 
  
Crafty hugs to all
Juls

8 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie glad you are doing some crafting take care hun hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please to know you are managing a bit of crafting Juls and the colouring course sounds like one I should take.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juls, I quite fancy that, haven't done much colouring of late so feeling a little rusty. Great to hear from you and happy crafting!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're enjoying the classes. You can really lose yourself in colouring, can't you? Although I admit, my recent style has taken me away from my Copics for a while.
    Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you make with your Beautiful colored images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Juls

    Sounds like you are keeping yourself nice and busy .. .. pleased you are enjoying your colouring course.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi honey...just been checking out all your awesome creations i missed!!...i was away from crafting a while due to moving house etc...but i seem to be back in the flow...ive signed up for the clothing class but have been too busy to start it!!...Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete