Followers

Thursday 19 December 2013

Elizabeth Bennet

Hello All,

Finally in amongst building work and looking after my little one, I actually got chance to escape into my loft for an evening's crafting.
 
There are so many new products and things that I feel I want and NEED, at the same time I feel I must use up the stash I have, so this is me playing with an old Kanban kit, and trying to "craft" with it. The Kit was called " Lavender and Lace" I stamped with an "indigo Blu" stamp over some of the printed card stock and colour tinted with copic's. There has been loads of distress ink added, a good sprinkling of frantage (one of my new fav obsessions!!), and finished off with some paper clay embellishments using "Martha Stewart" moulds.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bunny Zoe -Wings
Stamping Sensations - Free and easy
Everybody Art Challenge - Not Christmas
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge - Fav Technique ( Currently frantage )
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Wed Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes

As always thanks for taking the time to pop by and have a look
Crafty Hugs
Juls

19 comments:

  1. A great collage Juls!
    Have a nice weekend, Alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and all the best for the festive season! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully put together Juls. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great ! superb creation Juls !
    Merry Christmas my friend !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your details Juls, this is so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous. Love the soft colours. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Creations. Hugs Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful juls.i love the gorgeous stamp and your soft colours and pretty details are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Juls! the colours and whole design of this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really beautiful creation as always Julia, thanks so much for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    Wishing you are yours a wonderful Christmas season.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Juls. Good to see you are getting some playtime too.
    Hope you all have a super Christmas
    hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Juls, what a beautiful romantic card. I adore that stamp and I love all the pretty details
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your choice of image, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Juls,
    your card is awesome... its totally shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This turned out so BEAUTIFUL, Juls, and with supplies you already had! I think I will follow your example!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous Juls, Good for you for using up the old stuff, whilst adding some new mix to it, something I am trying to do! keeleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just gorgeous, I know what you mean about trying to use up stuff!
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful. I like how you have used the Martha Stewart mould. I have these too (purchased off Create & Craft). I made some tree decorations using the heart mould.

    I do hope you had a great Christmas & 2014 is a healthy & prosperous one x

    hugs sally.
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. So beautiful, Juls! Love all the added details! Hugs and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh that is just stunning Juls! Apologies for not getting here sooner to comment on it - but what with the building works, school holidays, Christmas, New Year - life has been hectic!

    I am trying to be a better blogger this year - we will see how I do!!!

    Hope you have a fab 2014.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete